Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Page Girl Spotlight: Theresa


Name:
Theresa

How long have you worked at The Scrapbook Page?
First Time- about a year
This time- about 4 months


Your family?
Parents, 3 sisters, 3 nieces, 3 nephews, and two brothers in law.

Why do you scrapbook?
I want my scrapbooks to tell a story about the things I love in my life. My family, friends, and adventures!

Your scrapbooking specialty?
I am still learning how to "boy up" my pages!

Favorite manufacturers?
My Mind's Eye, BO Bunny, QuicKutz, We R Memory Keepers

Your favorite non-essential scrapbook supply is . . .
Big Shot and Silhouette

Favorite color?
Red

Your best scrapbooking is done when?
When I scrap with my friend Sarah. We have found a system that works, and now I can't scrap without her!

You like to scrap while listening to/watching . . .
The 80's and 90's music on my Ipod of course!

You feel most creative when . . .
I am either stressed out or have insomnia. For some reason my best pages are created really late at night.

Favorite books are . . .
The Twilight series and anything by Nicholas Sparks or Anita Shreve.

You are inspired by . . .
My three year old nephew, Garrett! He has had the ability to make me giggle from the moment he was born, and the silly things that comes out of his mouth always inspire a great page title!

No comments: