Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Page Girl Spotlight: Vickie


Name:
Vickie

How long have you worked at The Scrapbook Page?
Almost a year and a half

Your family?
Husband, 2 children, 3 grandchildren

A dog (Misha), cat (Nemo), and horse (Flint)


Why do you scrapbook?
I enjoy it. Stress relief . . . make memories for my family . . . and let's face it, it's cheaper than therapy! LOL

Your scrapbooking specialty?
I like different looks and trying different techniques.

Favorite manufacturers?
Kaiser, K& Co, BoBunny, QuicKutz, Reminisce

Your favorite non-essential scrapbook supply is . . .
Computer

Favorite color?
Red

Your best scrapbooking is done when?
I am in the mood and have the time.

You like to scrap while listening to/watching . . .
Whatever my family is watching or listening to.

You feel most creative when . . .
I have the paper and embellishments that will work with the pictures I want to crop.

Favorite books are . . .
Janet Evonovich

You are inspired by . . .
New paper & embellishments, pictures, magazines, and my family.

No comments: