Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Page Girl Spotlight: Ashley


Name:
Ashley

How long have you worked at The Scrapbook Page?
Three wonderful years

Your family?
My husband Gerrad, my daughters Grace (7) and Sophie (4)

Why do you scrapbook?
It's cheaper than a therapist

Your scrapbooking specialty?
The wonderful, magnificent, versatile CRICUT, chipboard, and paper

Favorite manufacturers?
My Minds Eye, Crate Paper, Making Memories, Little Yellow Bicycle, K & Company, Doodlebug

Your favorite non-essential scrapbook supply is . . .
A white pen, stickles, and flowers

Favorite color?
PINK!

Your best scrapbooking is done when?
I have good friends around

You like to scrap while listening to/watching . . .
My IPOD or TIVO

You feel most creative when . . .
I'm awake :)

You are inspired by . . .
Color in all shades

No comments: