Friday, July 17, 2009

Garage Sale Time is coming up . . .


Garage Sale Time :D

If you are like me, you love a good deal! I love finding the products I need at garage sales for a fraction of the retail cost. I also love selling the stuff I won't use anymore so that someone else can get a good deal and I can get some money to spend on NEW STUFF! The bad part is, I hate sitting in my garage waiting all day for those sales. (ugh)

Do you have old or unused scrapbooking and stamping products tying up your $$$? How'd you like to free up some CASH!!

This is the best way to clear out your stuff, get some money for new goodies, and we take care of all the set up and take down so you don't have to do any extra work!

** If you are interested in selling some of your old or unused supplies, stop by the store and pick-up a 'Garage Sale Agreement and Rules' form. 4' tables and floor space are available for $10.00 on a first-come, first-serve basis. 100% of your sales will be redeemed to you in Scrapbook Page Store Credit so you'll have plenty of $$$ to buy all of the NEWEST Scrapbooking & Stamping Products coming from Show.

CALL 913-383-1552 & SIGN-UP TODAY!

Then, everyone is invited to COME AND SHOP THE BARGAINS. :D

Saturday - October 3rd - 10am - 9pm Come early, and here is my advice: bring a friend so you have someone to chat with while you stand in line . . . because it is the place to be and you will not want to miss out!

No comments: