Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Page Girl Spotlight: Kimberly


Name: Kimberly

How long have you worked at The Scrapbook Page? One month

Your family? I have been married for 15 years and have two wonderful children.

Why do you scrapbook? I scrapbook because I want my family to know and remember how much they are loved and for my children to share with their own families someday.

Your scrapbooking specialty? I enjoy doing layouts that have a whimsical theme.

Favorite manufacturers? Fancy Pants, Basic Grey, K&Company. It would be hard to just pick one.

Your favorite non-essential scrapbook supply is . . My cell phone. It tells me directions, the weather, the news, email. Sadly enough I am lost without it. Really, GPS is a great invention.

Favorite color? Periwinkle Purple

Your best scrapbooking is done when? When my friends are around and we devote the entire day to scrapping. We are focused and have a mission. LOL!

You like to scrap while listening to/watching . . .Usually I scrap while listening to my friends sing. I'm not saying if that's a good or bad thing, but when I scrap alone I listen to a variety from Doris Day - Pink. It just depends on my mood.

Favorite Authors . . .Jane Austen & Sophie Kinsella.

You feel most creative when . . .I have good photos to work with.

No comments: