Friday, November 13, 2009

Page Girl Spotlight: Connie


Name:
Connie


How long have you worked at The Scrapbook Page?
Since October 09.

Your family?
My husband David and I have been married for 16 years. I have a son David who is a freshman at SMWest and a daughter Theresa who is an 8th grader at Westridge MS.

Why do you scrapbook?
I scrapbook for gifts and major events.

Your scrapbooking specialty?
 I use a lot of ribbon and brads, but I don't think that I have a specialty.

Favorite manufacturers?
 I don't like one more than another.

Your favorite non-essential scrapbook supply is . . .
My computer. I like to get information from the computer of an event, location, or whatever from the internet for my page layouts. Maybe my computer should be an "essential" item.

Favorite color?
Green

Your best scrapbooking is done when?
I have a time limit or a gift to be given.

 You like to scrap while listening to/watching . . .
top 40 radio, no rap or watching hulu.com on the computer

Favorite Authors . . .
Harper Lee. My favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird.

You feel most creative when . . .
I am excited about the subject I am scrapping.

No comments: