Saturday, December 19, 2009

Teacher Spotlight: Melanie Massey



Name:
Melanie Massey




How long have you worked at The Scrapbook Page?
1 1/2 years



Your family?
great husband Steve; three young sons, baby girl on-the-way:)



Why do you scrapbook?
 To capture those everyday, special moments



Your scrapbooking specialty?
Kid pages, because I have so many kids:)



Favorite manufacturers?
Bo Bunny, Creative Imaginations, hard to just name a few!



Your favorite non-essential scrapbook supply is
. . . inks



Favorite color?
red, but purple is a close second!



Your best scrapbooking is done when?
 I'm eating chocolate, drinking Pepsi, and hanging out with friends



You like to scrap while listening to/watching . . .
listening to rock on my ipod...Bon Jovi is my favorite!



Favorite Authors . . .
Frank McCourt, Anne Tyler (and Dr. Seuss & Sandra Boynton books with my kids)



You feel most creative when . . .
I've gotten sleep the night before, and I've had a latte!

No comments: