Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Page Girl Spotlight - Connie

Welcome to our first Page Girl Spotlight!  Time to get to know your favorite paper-crafty girls :)  Today, please meet:

Connie!


"I have been married to my husband David for 18 years.  We have 2 high school 
children, David and Theresa.  I have worked at "The Page" for over 2 years. 
I am an Emporia State University Grad and I work full time as an educational 
aide for the Shawnee Mission School District. 
 
When I started scrapbooking, at the age of ten, I scrapbooked cards, tickets 
stubs, programs, postcards and other paper items.  I still scrapbooks with 
those same items, plus pictures, die-cuts and other embellishments.   
 
I love, love, love my new Silhouette Cameo.  I cut something using the Cameo 
on every page of my scrapbooks.  I am also the self proclaimed "Queen of 
Bling".  I have made my shirts for friends and family, as well as many for 
myself." 
 
Connie's Top SIX favorite go-to crafty products:
1.  Silhouette Cameo!
2.  Silhouette Rhinestones 
3.  We R Memory Keepers 3-ring Albums w/ various paper protectors
4.  Specialty Die-Cuts
5.  Xyron 1.5" Create-A-Sticker
6.  Silhouette Heat Transfer & Vinyl

Now you know a little more about Connie... our resident "Queen of Bling".
Stay tuned to learn more about your other Page Girls!

No comments: