Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's all HERE!!

All of the new My Mind's Eye 2013 release!!  There is NO WAY I can post pictures of everything from each of the lines, so I randomly chose two from each :)

Collectable - Noteable
Very Spring/Summer colors in this line!  


Collectable - Remarkable
 This has a bit of a vintage summer feel... LOVE the spiral-graph shapes!


Collectable - Memorable
More Springy loveliness!  I'm seeing Easter and Mother's Day in this line :)


Collectable - Unforgettable
Honeycomb, stripes & floral patterns in rich tones make for a beautiful "grown up" collection!


My Girl
Wait until you see these felt shapes in person... FABULOUS!


Boy Crazy
More fun felt shapes and papers that have a bit of a Retro feel :)


Decorative Tapes


ACK!  I want them ALL!

No comments: