Monday, August 22, 2011

Guess who's swooning, now?

Yep, it's me...  Carolyn!  The new Flea Market Style magazine arrived at the store last week, and I couldn't be happier...
:)
See?


Look at those vintage suitcase shelves!  Fantastic!

Typically they only have one release in Spring, but this year they have done their first ever Fall release.  Yippeee!  Now I don't have to sit, pining away for it all winter... well... ok... I'll still be pining, but it will definitely be easier ;)

This magazine was so hard to find... so after cruising and calling all over town, I decided to bring it into the store!  One copy is great, but an entire PILE to share is so exciting.  All of the corners are already curled up on my copy, and it just makes me even MORE excited for the Junk Bonanza in September!

No comments: