Saturday, July 11, 2009

Page Girl Spotlight: Faith


Name:
Faith

How long have you worked at The Scrapbook Page?

10 months

Your family?
My husband and I, along with our four kids. Becca (13), Evan (11), Spencer (7), and Ava(3).

Why do you scrapbook?
It is theraputic for me.

Your scrapbooking specialty?

Messy scrapbooking is my forte-- pretty much anything that involves paint and doodling.

Favorite manufacturers?
Pink Paislee, My Mind's Eye, Hambly, Sassafrass, Heidi Swapp, American Crafts, just to name a few.

Your favorite non-essential scrapbook supply is . . .
Paint.

Favorite color?
Almost any shade of green.

Your best scrapbooking is done when?
When I should be doing other things, like cleaning and laundry!

You like to scrap while listening to/watching . . .
I'm not picky. I like watching reality tv, a good chick flick, or listening to some good music. I generally have a noisy house so I am drowning out other noises with my music or tv. If the house is totally quiet, I like that too!

Favorite Books . . .
Anything by Francine Rivers or Jodi Piccoult.

You feel most creative when . . .
I have a stack of freshly developed pictures.

And, just as an FYI . . .
I am the one who takes care of this blog. If you ever have questions or ideas, or if you would like to submit an article or pictures/video of your scrap space, just email me at scrapbookpage@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments: