Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CREATE!!!

I love looking at all the Tattered Angels products on the shelves.   I always think there must be so many wonderful things to do with these.

Well, here is a quick and easy project for a Christmas gift or a little gift to yourself from the Tattered Angels blog.
I painted the Glimmer Glaze and Glimmer Glam to give the pieces of wood a rustic weathered look. The left over adhesive residue from the stamps enhances the weathered look. I used a Sharpie Paint marker to draw in my letters, on top of the other mediums.


Why stop with CREATE, when there is...

Give Thanks
Happy Thanksgiving
Merry Christmas
Bless this Home
Dance
Dream
Imagine
family name
child/adults name

...you get the idea.  The possibilities are endless.

Have fun and we'll see you at The Page for your Tattered Angels supplies.  We are always happy to see you and love helping you with your creativity!!!

1 comment:

Casey Wright said...

Love this project - I'm putting this one in my idea book :) TFS!